Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Bewated Valemtime's Day Everybully

Hi Everybully!!  It's me!  Vivi!  I hope you all had a great Valemtime's day!  Momma said it's the day that you tell the bullies you love how much you love them...well that's just silly cuz Momma tells us every day that she loves us!!

I wanted to let all of YOU know how much we loves you!  So here is my attempt at sending you all a kiss!

Oh & if you've been wondering what we've been doing around here & why momma hasn't updated the blog much lately...she's been very busy:
....busy testing out daddy's new chair that is...Doc likes to help!  And Howie...well, he's just been taking care of things...
....like keeping the couch company while momma & Doc are on the chair!

Hehehehehe!  Iz so funny!!  Ok, well I hopes you all are having a great day!

Love-
Vivi

2 comments:

  1. Happy hearts day to all of you too...give that sweet mama of yours a hug for me-miss her and you too Vivi!!!

    ReplyDelete