Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Our New Friend

Like most of us who love our bullies, we love it when bulldogs are in movies!  Well lucky us!  Today the movie Rio opens & guess what?!  There is a bulldog in it named Luiz!!  Even luckier us??!!  McDonald's is doing Happy Meal toys based on the Rio characters...and guess who got Luiz??

That's right...me!!  My friend got it for me this week!  Isn't he cute?  His fruit (hat?--I have no idea why, guess we gotta see the movie) smells--think Strawberry Shortcake dolls--and his butt wiggles when you "walk" him!
Luiz met all the bullies here & all got along very well.  Smiles all around!
Anybully craving McDonald's yet?

ETA: **I should add, my neighbor had to ASK for the bulldog toy vs the one that was included in the Happy Meal this week...however, for a few extra dollars she as able to get the employee(?)/manager(?) to go in the back & get him for her!**

4 comments:

  1. How much for Luiz? We went to McDonald's last night and they gave us a bird. Also gave me a strawberry smoothie instead of a strawberry shake. Bleah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh how I wonder if our McD's has these as well? I see chicken nuggets in Katies future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **I should add, my neighbor had to ASK for the bulldog toy vs the one that was included in the Happy Meal this week...however, for a few extra dollars she as able to get the employee(?)/manager(?) to go in the back & get him for her!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess I will need to run to McDonalds...
    Kim

    ReplyDelete