Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eeek!!! Howie Got a Mouse!!!!

Ugh!!  I hate, hate, hate mice...even though when I was little & there was one in my bedroom I wanted to keep it!!  (Silly little Jenny)  It never fails that I'm the only one home when there is a mouse...and I have been known to jump up ON furniture to escape the little vermin.  Ish!  I just HATE them!!!

Normally the kitties take charge of mousing when needed (thankfully it's not very often).  But this time the kitties were too slow on getting this one!!  It may surprise you that I decided to grab the camera when Howie got a mouse this weekend!  That thing was HUGE!!!  He's my hero!
"I wub mousin'!  Iz takes him down wif my powerful bulldog ways!"
"Iz finks my super awesome pirate bandana gives me super mousin' powers!"
"Goodness!  This mouse is HUGE!  Iz so glad to save Momma from it!!"
"Cheeeeeeese Momma!  Hahahaha Get it??!!  CHEEESE...it's a mouse!  Hahaha  Iz a funny bulldog!"

3 comments:

  1. LOL Jen! I started reading this on a little screen and thought "Wow that is the biggest freaking mouse ever" so I opened the page wide to get a better view. LOVE this entry. so cute!

    ReplyDelete