Sunday, September 4, 2011

An Update in Photos

I'm not quite sure where the last few weeks went but I can sum up some of the goings on this week in some photos...hold please...
Oh dear...it just makes me want to cry everytime I see it!!  THIS, my friends, is our remodeled bathroom...ignore the paint...that hasn't been done yet...but my gosh!!  The floor, the tub, the tile walls, the vanity (not shown)...even the toilet...love them all!!
The bullies seem to like it too!!
"Oh Mommas...I fink it's purty!"
"Oh Mommas I supervised & it wooks very good!"
Howie had an impromptu trip to see Dr Jim this weekend.  Alls good now, but didn't want to take any chances...it was his eye.  He did a great job at the vet's office that they gave him this stylin' bandanna!
"Oh Mommas...I finks I looks so cool!  Let's go to the store & show my coolness off!!"
I've been busy working on these beauties!!  Not quite done, but will be soon!  :0)
Lastly, I saw these at the mall this weekend & pretty sure I hit a time warp!

1 comment: