Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So...what's been going on???

Sadly, not a whole lot but apparently enough for me to slack on my site updates.  What a bad bullymomma I've been for not updating!!  This past Sunday Howie & I went to the St Paul/Minneapolis Bulldog Club's Halloween Party!!  Oh we had F-U-N!!

Howie got to meet his niece Greta & two nephews Boris & Franky.  Oh they were so smushy cute!!  There were a lot of bullies at the meeting & other than peeing on the kennel I brought for him, Howie did great. 

Sadly this is the only photo I got of BatHowie at the party!  Bringing a "happy" dog is challenging when wanting to take photos.  Thankfully our friend Mary took lots of great photos!  Check out her blog for photos from the party!
He had fun though & once again, he was out cold before I left the parking lot!!  What a handsome boy!

This week I'm keeping busy with my part-time Disney travel job (which I love)--anyone wanting to book a Disney trip, let me know (shameless plug huh?), taking my momma out to dinner for her birthday and on Friday Vivi & I will be headed to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for a show.  AND on Saturday, I have a lunch date with one of my favorite people...my godchild!  She's going to college at Augstana & may even stop by the show to see us in action...however, we show early (8am), so I can't blame her if she doesn't want to get up that early on a Saturday!


So cross your fingers, your toes, & maybe send some pixie dust our way that Vivi does well at the show!!

Hope you're all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment