Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hugs for Everybully!!!

Hi Everybully!  It's me, Doc!!!  Today I was very busy!!  I mean so busy I did NOT get to take one nap.  Not.  A.  One.  It's ok though because I had a lot of fun!  I was in the St Paul/Minneapolis Bulldog Club's hugging booth at the Pet Expo!!  Oh I had F-U-N!!

When we first got to the Pet Expo, Momma Jinny, Momma Jinny brought me around to see the different booths & feel comfortable with so many people around me.  No problems there at all.  I'm good with people!
My favorite booth was a treat booth (of course).  I wanted one of these treats, but Momma said, no...but she did get us bullies some that have peanut butter in them...YUMMMMMM!!!!
Here is my new friend Uma (she just turned 1 year old...remember when Momma Jinny, Mommy Jinny went to her birth??) & me in the super cool dog house that my Grampa Greg made!  He's so talented! 
Uma was dressed for St Patty's Day!  She was so cute & happy.  Everybully thought we were both really cute & wanted to pet us & give us hugs & kisses!!
Other puppies heard of our really cool dog house & came to see us!
 Giving hugs & kisses is hard work, even for cute bullies like Uma & me.  I got really tired after awhile & decided to take a break.  But Uma kept going & going & going....good thing Ann Marie was there to keep Uma occupied!
Guess that's cuz she's still a puppy...she'll learn.  In time she will just want to lay down like me...
After a few hours, I just needed some "me" time & I took a time out in the house.  I knew Uma had it covered just fine so I appreciated my few moments alone.
 
Then it was time to go home & when I did....well, I don't think I really need to let you know what I did first do I?
I had a lot of fun & would do it again next year if Momma Jinny Momma Jinny wanted me to.  She said I did a good job & I was a pleasure to bring out!  So I think that means I can go!  Yay!

Hope you all had a great day too!
Love-
Doc

1 comment: