Monday, March 28, 2011

Tell me about it...

Where is momma you ask?  I know right? 
 Hmph...

Well, in her defense she was sick after the Pet Expo...stayed home from work for 3 days straight.  We bullies loved it.  She told me that she's in a writing funk...not sure what that means, but until her funk is over I'm boycotting giving her anything to write about. 
See?
I think she's really hoping for that white stuff outside to be gone for good.  Then there will be pretty green things & pink things & yellow things to take photos of...right now, it's pretty boring...
Here's hoping for warmer weather & more blog posts from momma!

Love-
Vivi

4 comments:

  1. Vivi, you look great! Looking forward to your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Viv,

    I am munching on fresh spring grass, and chasing those silly rabbits that dug out a den right next to my tree!

    I hope your snow is gone so you can chase bunnies too.

    Your new pal,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete