Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Favorite Holiday!!!

Happy Flag Day Everybully!!!  Today is my favorite holiday!  No lie!  So many people don't even know what Flag Day is, or ask me why it's my favorite?  What is Flag Day can be found here, there won't be a test later, but hopefully next year you will remember & maybe celebrate it too!  Why is it my favorite--because one day I saw it on the calendar & thought, "Flag Day"...cool.  Bet no one really celebrates it though."  So I decided right then & there that I would celebrate it!!

And I have!!  Flags are out in the yard & even at my cube.  If dress code permits I will wear red, white & blue at work...complete with my super cute flag bracelet.  I have brought Flag Day to many co-workers' & friends' attention over the years...so much so, my boss has it on her calendar as a reminder to wish me a Happy Flag Day!!  True Fact!

I love our flag, love my country, so I celebrate!!  Do you?  The bullies do!!
No t-shirts this year, just my sweet babies au natural!
If you celebrate, send me your photos!  Would love to post them!!

3 comments: