Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a Weekend!!

Hi Everybully, it's me!  Vivi!
Momma & I have been very busy the last couple weekends...why you ask?  Well, it's show season again!  We went to Fargo, North Dakota this weekend, we were in St Peter, Minnesota last weekend & we were in Eau Claire, Wisconsin two weeks before that!  Phew!!  Oh hold on....Momma is telling me what to write....oh ok.  Momma said this coming weekend we have another show in Jordan, Minnesota...jeez!!  Busy, busy, busy!!

It's ok though cuz we don't have a lot of shows around these parts during the winter--and well that can last 6 months, that's what momma says anyway....But really, I'm a pro at this show stuff...after all I am almost 3 & I got into the show business (oh I made a funny) at the ripe old age of 6 months.  Momma & I work very well in the ring together.
 I'm so OK with showing that I can fall asleep waiting for the judge...
hehehe...ok, that's not true, but it looks like I am asleep doesn't it?? 

Momma says I kinda stick out cuz of my coloring...this photo kinda shows that doesn't it??  I think it's a good thing...I'm cool with that...maybe that will make me memorable??  Momma likes to sing, "one of these things is not like the other..." she's so silly my momma...look at all those girls...they all look different, wonder if their momma's sing them the same song??
Momma & I had lots of fun this weekend in Fargo & met all sorts of nice bulldogs & their owners.  We hung out in the hotel room a lot.  She sewed some cool collars & I supervised.
Here is Crash (isn't he a cutie??) with one of Momma's cool collars...his momma Deb said they are MAGIC COLLARS cuz as soon as Crash put on his cool collar he stopped panting!!  True fact!  I saw it happen!
Oh & so many people came to say hi to me & gived me hugs & pets!  This little girl stayed with me for a long time.  She was nice.
At our hotel there was a wedding going on in the courtyard...but I wasn't invited....sad.
Ok, I guess that's a lot for you to take in.  Sorry it was so long, but it was a big weekend & thank goodness I had photos to prove it all to you!!  Thanks for reading!
Love-
Vivi (& my momma)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen & Bullies!!

    I love reading your little weekend adventures and seeing all the pics. Keep up the good work and good luck with the shows this season!

    Julie M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics & now I know why I haven't heard a peep....

    Viv wrote a great blog but forgot to post how she did in the shows! (Thor wants to know.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!! So glad you enjoy the blog!! And thanks for the luck for the shows...we'll take it! :0)

    How's Kirby???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maire--Yep, been a bit crazy...a few more weekends & then there will be some breaks. Actually, Vivi just focused on the good, not the bad. :0) She did a great job in the ring & we were both complimented ringside, but the judges did not agree. :0( Always another show to try again.

    ReplyDelete