Monday, October 24, 2011

I found Minnie's Canine Cousin....

Vivi Mouse!!

:0)

Our bulldog club had its Halloween Party Sunday & I wasn't sure what Vivian wanted to be so I put this together for her...

Awww...a bully after my own Disney heart!!
 

Happy early Halloween everyone!
Sadly...none of the items that may scream "Halloween Costume" were purchased for such...I honestly just had the ears, the dress (a recent $3 find at Petco) & my headband on hand...not sure why I'm telling you that, makes me look weird doesn't it?  :0)

Have no fear, the boys will be dressed up for the actual holiday!  Hmmm...what WILL they be?????? 

6 comments:

  1. No it does not look weird I bought pebbles a tutu and a cute witch hat for Halloween at Target but the hat does not fit her. So the tutu will be worn on it's own.. I just couldn't find anything for Tyke but on the other hand he really doesn't like it when I dress him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivi looks adorable and you look great!!

    Have a Happy Halloween!! :_


    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I wish Tyke would dress up! I bet he & Pebbles would be waaaay cute!! Would love to see Miss Pebbles as a ballerina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie!! So nice to hear from you! Hope all is well & give hugs to Mister Kirby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, we just want to lick her in the fat wrinkly face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of you and Vivi! ;-)

    ReplyDelete