Monday, December 12, 2011

How Did This Happen?

WOW!!  How is it possible that December is almost at the mid-way mark??  This year seems to have gone very fast & I'm not sure why.  I mean, I know I was busy most of the summer with shows & my new found love of sewing, but still.  Jeez!!!  2012 will be here before any of us know it!

I always seems to be apologizing for my lack of posts this year.  I am compiling a list of things I'd like to accomplish in 2012 & along with keeping my kitchen table junk mail-free (that's honestly all that is on that thing right now), I'm going to add blogging more...back to how it was.  I love blogging, but I guess I let life get in the way...man, looking at the total of posts during 2010 & 2011...dang...makes me sad.

I will say that I'm grateful that it's all good things keeping me from blogging in 2011, so in that respect I shouldn't be sad.  So for those of you still reading this blog, thank you!  I promise, right here, right now, I will try VERY hard to blog much more in 2012 than I did in 2011!!

In typical procrastination fashion, I have yet to even take the bullies' photo for our Christmas card...man I need to get on that.  Have all of you done your Christmas photos yet?  Any bully seen Santapaws?  If so, please send them to me & I will post them in the upcoming weeks for a very festive look for The Bully Beat!!  Plus, I think they will give me the motivation to get our photos done!!!

"Yeah frwends!  Send our momma yourz photos!  We want to sees them too!"
Wuv-Howie, Vivi & Doc

1 comment:

  1. I'm still reading and love your posts! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    Take care,
    Julie M. :)

    ReplyDelete