Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ribbons & Cake

This past weekend, Vivi & I headed to St. Cloud, Minnesota for a show.  This show is about 1 hour from us, but there was road construction & detours & it was at 2pm on Saturday (we usually show right away in the morning)...all those things lead me to be all out of sorts & literally walk into the show site at 2:05pm!  Talk about a fast show...I walked in, waited about 10 mins for us to go in the ring & then was on my way home!  LOL

On Sunday, we showed a bit earlier & Steve was able to come with so we got there in plenty of time to sit ringside & relax a bit.  That felt much better.  I did have a little conversation with Vivi before the show & while in the ring...see, Sunday was my birthday & I told her that ALL she had to get me for my birthday was a win...and she did!  What a great birthday present!

"A Girl & Her Bully In the Skyway"
"Mommas got cake, I got dees rwibbons.."
"I fink I'd wike to have da cake next time."

2 comments:

  1. You've got your blogging groove back on. LOVE these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday Jen!

    yay for Viv winning a ribbon!

    ReplyDelete