Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stay Cool Everybully!!!

I keep having a hard time believing Memorial Weekend is THIS upcoming weekend!!  How did the start of summer happen so fast?  Not that I'm complaining of course, I love me some summer, but I think because we didn't have a "real" winter--which of course I'm NOT EVER going to complain about, it just doesn't feel like it should be the end of May already!!  Does that makes sense??

We've already had weather warm enough to have the A/C on!!  Crazy!!  (But of course I'm NOT complaining!)  :0)  Doc LOVES the warm weather/sun & could lay there all day, just like me.  Vivi & Howie think it's nice, but more for eating grass...ugg.  As much as they'd rather be outside, we have to limit their time outside because we don't want them to overheat.

Sometimes bullies don't even need a lot of heat to get overheated.  We do a lot to prevent any overheating in our bullies...including making sure they are in their "coolest" Blue Line Bulldogs Designs accessories:
Vivi sporting a cool collar
 AND cute panties...but they're for a different kind of "heat!" 
Howard lookin' so handsome in his cool collar!
 Doc stylin' a cool belly band.
Vivi & Doc sportin' the newest cooling item...
a cool jacket!

My bullies are gonna stay cool all summer & going to be cute at the same time!  They're lucky I can sew huh?!  (I bet that's EXACTLY what they're thinking in all these photos...but they are not overheating!)

What do you use to keep your bullies cool in the heat?  Do you have a cool collar, belly band or jacket for your bullies?  Do they like wearing them?  Whatever you use/do, be sure to stay cool everybully!!

1 comment:

  1. cute! I also can't wrap my head around the fact that Memorial day weekend is around the corner.

    Thor would never tolerate a cooling band, but they are cute. He just settles for laying in front of the fan or laying in a kiddie pool in the back yard (which he chews holes in & we have to replace every year!)

    :-)

    ReplyDelete