Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Proud Bully Momma

Yep! I am! This past weekend Vivi & I had a show in Albert Lea, MN with her half-sissy Bailey & Auntie Mary. We faced another 4am wake up & fog so thick you couldn't see more than a car's length in front of you!!!

But it was totally worth it because Vivi picked up another point towards her AKC championship!!! I was really surprised, but of course thrilled!!



But the real highlight of the weekend was having half-sissy Bailey sleep over!! Howie was the most concerned of Bailey fitting in & was her tour guide. It was so cute!

It only took about an hour for the four bullies to get along & then it was like "let's all snuggle!"



It was such a fun weekend & I'm just so proud Vivi for her win & of Howie, Doc & Vivi for being such nice bullies to Bailey!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Yea for everyone! Greta from Bodanna will be joining us soon and I'm hoping Bella will be as hospitable as your bullies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Howie, Doc and Vivi for welcoming Bailey. She told me she had a great time!

    Mary and the Marby Bullies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat Vivi...that is great! So how many points do you have now?
    Your mama is so funny...of course you guys would be great hosts'-you take after your mama!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete