Sunday, August 7, 2011

I Scream....

You scream!  We all scream for ice cream!

Hasn't this summer been wonderfully summerlike??  Ahhh I know many don't care for it, but it's a great excuse for ice cream isn't it??!!  I don't eat a lot of dairy products, but I "suffer" for ice cream...almost any flavor, but my favorite is Peppermint Bon Bon...which I found out is a local name...most commonly known as Mint Chocolate Chip.  Yumm..

Guess who else likes ice cream???  Pup cups from DQ in particular??
"Yummm!!!"
"Howie I wants some too!!"
"Yay!  Wez share!!"
They're a little messy...drool not included....
"Oh it's so good momma!!
"Yeah momma!  Sooooo good!"
"Fanks Momma!!"
Hmmm...did you guess right?
Happy Summer 
Everybully!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Vivi tell your mama to get some Culver's frozen custard for you and your brothers and I recommend she should head to Nelson's in Stillwater for herself.

    ReplyDelete