Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Broken Hearted

I'm sad to report that today our beloved Doc went to the Bridge.

His symptoms were similar to a brain tumor & while we didn't have the MRI done to confirm, we didn't want him to suffer any more.

I will post more about his symptoms at a later date, but in the meantime, please hug your bullies/dogs/kids a bit tighter tonight for my Doodle.

Doc-you were the coolest dog we've ever met & I'm not saying that because I was your momma.  You did things on "Doctime" & didn't care what we thought of that!  You were the sweetest, taught me how to show & were honestly such a good dog.  Period.  We will love you forever & miss you so much!  Have fun on the Bridge with Ollie, Sassy & Law--please visit us in our dreams!!  Love you Doodle Bug!--Momma Jinny, Momma Jinny & Big Daddy Steve, Howie, Vivi & Pippa




1 comment: