Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh what fun!!

It's the first full day of spring & let me tell you, it certainly felt like it around these parts!!  Yahooooo!  I like spring only because that means summer (my season love) will be here soon!!  Or at least I can hope for that!

This weekend the bullies got to go outside quite a bit & even found a fun new toy!    A stick!  Such simple bullies I have!

Vivi says, "Hmmm...I think I'm going to take this over here...."
Doc says..."Momma!  Look what Iz gots!!"
Howie says...."Ilubthisting! Ilubthisting!  Ilubthisting!"
Yep, all this love for a stick...oh what fun!!  There was more than one stick, but you'd think there was only one by the way they were all over the one of the other bully's had!
Happy Spring Everybully!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Spring! Vivi, Doc and Howie...glad you are enjoying your sticks! Have fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete