Friday, July 9, 2010

Once Again...

Hi Everybully, it's me! Vivi!!


I stole momma's phone to send you all a quick blog post since momma seems to be MIA....again. Rest assured (yep-I use big words!) she's not neglecting us at all!!

Ok just thought I'd look thru momma's photos on her phone & share w/you!

Ok these are my brofers...Doc & Howie. I luvz them!



What else does she have on here....oooh these look good! Do you think it's for my birthday?! Them are some big bones!!



This is Buddy. He lives in Fred. He is a nice boy & sometimes I give him kisses when I ride in Fred!



This is our bully auntie Mary. She's funny...dragging a garbage can at a hotel in Fargo so ALL dog people could use it.


Oooh scary! There's a ghost at the Magic Kingdom!!!



Oh and on the 4th of July daddy worked so momma made us a special dinner! It was YUMMY!



Momma sure takes some funny photos on her phone!



Hope you've enjoyed this little segment. Maybe I'll do it again...what should we call it? Hmmm...I'm open to suggestions!

Love-
Vivi
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Vivi, did your momma buy the Target cheese balls? I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vivi, when did your momma sneak in that picture of me?! you're momma's goofy but she's the best!

    ReplyDelete