Friday, July 16, 2010

Specialty Show Day 1

Hi Everybully, it's Me!  Vivi!!

Momma, Auntie Mary & I made it Iowa yesterday with no problems at all!  It was less than a 2 hour drive to make it, Momma was happy cuz she thought it was gonna be a longer drive..she needs to pay better attention to her geography, huh?

We're staying at a super nice hotel with a nice big room for all of my...err...Momma's stuff!  She had bags & bags & bags of stuff...but I suppose one of those bags has my food so I'm ok with that!!

Yesterday was kinda a long day...just like Momma said it would be.  There were lots of bullies & lots of goings on...but I took it all in stride.  Momma tried to take photos, but the lighting in the room wasn't ideal for where she was sitting...so she's moving spots today!!

Here I am in the ring...it was a big class...they kept going & going & going...
Momma said I did great & gave me lots of treats while we waited for the judge to get a good look at everybully.  This judge was funny, he would get down real low to look at you!!  I've never seen that before..I liked it.
Oh & he also came up behind you & grabbed your body & when he did that to me, my eyes got as "big as saucers"...Momma laughed really hard when that happen...well I didn't know he was gonna do that...he was nice but I couldn't see him so I was a little freaked out!!

Saturday, there is a banquet where they have a raffle & auction on stuff!  Look at all that stuff!!
Momma donated some panties she made for the raffle.  These are some of my favorites she made:
She even got real fancy this time & got business cards & labels made
Oooh fancy huh?

Ok, well Momma says I need to get off the Mac so we can get ready for the day.  We're missing some of watching the boys today so we don't have as long of a day today!  I'll let you know how we do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment