Sunday, July 18, 2010

Specialty Show Days 2 & 3

Sorry Everybully!  Momma has been keeping me crazy busy the last couple days...go here, stay there, come now, do this, stack here, now here, don't move, head up, empty, play, kennel, sleep...jeez.....I've been a busy, busy bully!

But we're having fun here in Iowa!  No points or pretty ribbons that match or clash Momma's outfits; but both yesterday & today I made what Momma & her friends say "the cut"...meaning the class I was in was sooooo big--how big was it?--well take a look...
Can you even see me in this photo?  I promise I'm in here!!  Anyway, because the class is so big the judge looks at all the bullies & picks some he'd like to look at some more & then excuses the rest...well both the judges liked me enough to see me a bit longer both days!

Momma says it's cuz I a pretty girl!!
I think she's just biased!  But that's ok, she's my Momma
Here we are waiting in the ring...I didn't have to stack or anything.  I was making friends, other bullies were on their backs getting their bellies rubbed!  I was giving Momma High 5s for treats!  I'm no dummy, I can get my belly rubbed another day!!

Oh the power went out during the show today only for a few seconds but Momma was right by me so I wasn't scared at all.  Later tonight Momma went to the banquet...remember those baskets from the last post??  Well, Momma won some & she said she will share them with me & my brofers!!  I can't wait to see them!  (BTW...they went SWIMMING today at Grama & Grampa's house w/Daddy...luckies!!)

Ok, time for bed...talk to you all tomorrow sometime!  We have to go back home after the show so I may be too tried to post...but here's another photo...Momma thinks it's funny because it's what I do at home w/her dirty clothes...
Hope you all are having a great weekend!!
Love-
Vivi

1 comment: