Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's about that that time of year!!

You know, the time of year where I totally embarrass my bullies!!

HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!!

Sadly for the bullies, this year is no different!  But first, let's take a look back at past year's embarrassment...err...I mean bulldog smiles of Halloween fun!!

2005-Ollie was a cop...just like his daddy Steve!

In 2006, we were a bit late in the costume buying game & this was what was left in Ollie's size...he wore it well...not so much with a smile, but wore it well!
In 2008, I thought it would be cute if Howie & Doc were ladybugs...I mean, how cute is that?!  But as you can see, Doc wanted nothing to do with it....and well it didn't fit...so I did some more shopping...

 And Howie got to be King Howard & he LOVED every minute of it!
Doc was BumbleDoc & he liked it...I know deep down he did!


In 2009, I had to dress 3 bullies & what's better than a bunch of bananabullies??

That brings us to 2010...and what do we have in store for this year's costume??  Well there isn't much of a theme other than there are wings & they all have headgear to wear!
 Nananananananananananaaaaaa BatDoc & BatHowie!


And Vivi is a delicate Butterfly!


What are YOUR bullies & dogs going to be for Halloween???

5 comments:

  1. they are adorabull as always!!! and they all look SO excited!!! gramma sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the trip down memory lane...and this year is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are SO cute! I think I'm going to dress Oliver up as a bumblebee but who knows it's going to depend on what I can find -- what size do you order for your bullies, XL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I have no idea what Sherbert's going to be this year! Hopefully it will hit me soon.

    ReplyDelete