Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Special Days Rolled into One...

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but I'll say it again.  I'm a date freak.  I love dates that add up (02/03/05), I love dates that are in order (08/09/10), I love dates that may mean good luck (07/07/07) & next year I may just have to have a party on 11/11/11---I mean 11 is my favorite number, but wow...I can't even think about how fun that day will be...but anyway, you get it, right?  I love dates.  I remember birthdays of people I went to grade school with...yes, I know I have issues, but again, I love dates.

So it was really no surprise that when Steve & I got engaged (12/11/98--it's my bday of course I'm going to remember it) & started thinking of wedding dates, it meant a bit more to me than other brides....cuz I love dates.  I once thought we could do 08/08/98 but that came & went; and 09/09/99 was a Thursday....plus, we knew we needed a bit more time than 9 months to plan the wedding & get a house.  So it was soooo meant to be that 09/09/00 was OUR day!  It was a Saturday...perfect...the date is easy to remember...perfect...and of course I love it 09/09/00...nice!!

Happy 10th Anniversary Babe!  Love you!!
So fun that we went from this:
(1992)
To this:
(now)

Now, you have to fast forward to 2008 & September 9th is once again a great day at our house!!  
It's somebully's birthday!!!  Here's a hint...she's smushy like a marshmellow
is a cuddler
loves her momma 
& is as cute as a button!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Vivi!!  We love you lots!  Can't wait for your birthday party!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and Happy B-day Vivi! Big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! WOW, love the 1992 picture! You two were just too cute!

    Happy birthday Vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very special day! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Vivi!! Will there be McDonald's and frozen green beans tonight?! You guys have been together for a looong time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and Happy Big 02 birthday to Vivi!! Love the pics!!

    Julie M. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday Vivi! And a Happy Happy Anniversary! I didn't know about the number thing - wow! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I didn't know about the anniversary & birthday on the same day...
    Happy wedding day-you and Steve are just too cute:)

    ReplyDelete