Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh the wheels....they are a turnin'!!

So the pumpkin pie is almost gone, Black Friday sales are over (how did you all make out??) & another snow storm is coming---great...but really what does all this mean??!!

Christmas cards people!  Christmas cards!!!  I have an idea...and I even have an accomplice in this task this year (you know who you are), I just hope I can pull it off!  Last year's was pretty dang cute...ifIdosaysomyself...so I have some high expectations of myself (not sure anyone else even cares).

So hopefully I will have it all taken care of early enough that I don't have to pay to RUSH the cards to me this time....only time will tell.  I'm at least keeping up on my photo taking....look at these crazy action shots taken tonight!

Phew!!  Glad I had the camera set to "sports"!!!

2 comments: