Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Look at that!!! 1/11/11!!!!

Of course I was going to blog about this sillies!!  Not going to be my greatest post by any stretch of the imagination, but when you're a numbers geek, you do what you have to do right??  I have a reputation to live up to after all.

1/11/11...say it again...1/11/11!!  How fun is that??  You can't really screw up typing or writing out today's date...but I bet some had to really think when they did it...I know I did!  This year is really going to be great for me because 11 is my favorite number!  I can NOT wait until 11/11/11...I will most likely take the day off to celebrate this number geek occasion!!  Hmmm....wonder what I'll do?  Any suggestions??

Oh & today I made an appointment for 2/22/11...I smiled & in my head I'm did the math equation 2*11=22 Aggghh!...yep...dork.  Hey, at least I can admit it.

So congrats to all those that had babies or got married today...what a fun date to remember...can't really forget it...so long as you can remember one number you're set!!

Howie & Doc celebrated 1/11/11 like it was no big deal...silly bullies!!

3 comments:

  1. I did think of you the first time I wrote 1/11/11. Yup, what a dork! JK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...number girlie (I won't call you a dork:0)
    maybe on 11-11-11
    we should get 11 bulldoggers together for brunch @ 11 and give 11 thing to a bully charity??? I dont' know....jk

    ReplyDelete