Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Proud BullyMomma Moment!!

Ahemm...just wanted to share that my bullies are going to be in a calendar!! It's a bulldog calendar put out by Bulldogs World & I couldn't be happier!! I know there were probably hundreds of great photos to pick from (so many that they actually put together 14 different calendars) so I'm just happy one of mine made it!! I wasn't even going to enter until a friend prompted me so I just quickly sent a few cute ones...or at least ones I thought were cute anyway! So thanks Jen!!

The bullies will be July in the "K" version of the calendar! This was the photo that was chosen!
It's funny to me because I decided I needed to have 4th of July photos on the 4th of July & quickly set up the "studio" (aka sheet for background) in the dogs room because it was too hot outside. I did the "shoot" with the dogs separately at first, using treats to get their attention & then added the props. Doc was by far the best model I had that day, but then I got brave & put all 3 in their t-shirts & viola! Got a few good shots!!

Anyway, just had to share my proud bullymomma moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment