Friday, August 28, 2009

Nails on a chalkboard...

Oh my lord...remember chalkboards? Remember to upset people, others (i.e. me) would scratch their nails on the chalkboard & people would cringe?? Well, my bully version of nails on a chalkboard is licking!! Lick, lick, lick, lick...aggghh! MAKE THEM STOP!

Doc is a paw licker (I think it's allergies), but has gotten better. Vivi loves to lick Howie, Doc & the couch...in no particular order. Howie was never really a licker...would lick Doc every once in awhile, but recently he's really become quite the licker & it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

We did recently change their food, I'm wondering if he's allergic to it? However, his folds have been much less yeasty??!! Of course! Sometimes it feels like I'm in a middle of a never ending science experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Now I was one of the ones to scratch the chalkboards because it didn't bother me! But, I can so relate on the licking...it drives me crazy! Our Westie is a paw licker also (probably allergies) and it drives me bonkers!

    ReplyDelete