Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow! Where did the summer go?

It's almost Labor Day! That's crazy! How come when the weather is nice & taking the bullies out to empty isn't that awful it has to go fast??!! Looking back, I know we did a lot ...4 different show weekends for Vivi, ACL surgery & recovery for Howie, diet for Doc, swimming for all the bullies...and let's not forget our first heat cycle experience!!

It's been a great summer with the bullies! It's funny to think how much & how fast our lives have changed. It was only a little over a year ago that Doc came into our lives & Vivi has only been with us 8 months, but our routine & our lives have been surprisingly smooth! I guess it helps that all 3 dogs get along well & their personalities offset each other....most of the time of anyway.

I'm excited to see what the (GASP!) fall/winter will bring for us! A few more shows, 2 more bully birthdays, perhaps an obedience class or two. Hopefully keeping busy with my bullies, will make the cold weather go away as fast as the warm weather did this summer!

I'm so thankful everyday for my bullies...even when they're acting crazy. I just remember how awful it was when Ollie was no longer here & that still just brings me to tears. So I thank Steve often for bringing the love of bulldog into my life & I thank Ollie for bringing Howie, Doc & Vivi to me. He would have been a great big brother & I'm pretty sure he does visit each of the bullies in their dreams & plays with them!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...wish I could have known Ollie! Love that photo...what a handsome boy. :)

    ReplyDelete