Monday, September 21, 2009

I can't be the ONLY one, right?

I'm the first to admit I'm a bit...errr...detailed when it comes to things. Sure, sometimes my emails turn into novels, but hey, sometimes things get misinterpreted in emails..wouldn't want that now would we? Anyway, as I'm sure you've already guessed, when it comes to my bullies I am VERY detailed in general, but let me go on a 10 day vacay & watch the details GROW!!

Last year was the first time we needed bullysitters for more than one bully. At that time I put together what I called the "Dog Bible"...it listed our flight info, our cell numbers, my neighbors' names & numbers, my bully contacts nearby, vet info, etc. But then I realized well, my bullies are special & they can't do a lot of things...you know they can't wrestle on the couch, they can't have grapes, they can't have chocolate, it seemed they couldn't do a lot.

Well I think I scared my poor mom (first bullysitter) with all the "can'ts"...but then the information kept coming...like how you give them their pills & what food to give them & when & the treats & don't forget the walks & their individual bathroom quirks...the one page information sheet quickly turned into 4 pages! Poor kitties got a quick 3 line blurb too....hey, they're easy!

This year was no different, except I got to update the Dog Bible to include 3 bullies & added info on the house & area...like what places deliver, how to use the washer/dryer, etc. I like to think it helped my cousin in some way! So come on...admit it...I'm not the only one who does this right??

No comments:

Post a Comment