Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally! Proof!

I finally have proof that the 10 min morning walk I do with Vivi is working on her "boredom" (aka eating anything in her kennel habit). Yesterday, I had to be at work rather early, so I didn't have time to walk her. I mentioned it to Steve & he said, "oh she'll be fine, she has the bone in there (kennel) to keep her busy."

Cut to 630pm when I got home (note that she had only been kenneled for about 3.5 hours) & sure enough...corner of her kennel pad eaten...not just gnawed on, but eaten. She hasn't done that in WEEKS. So while yes, being on poop watch once again isn't fun, at least I know that the walks ARE working.

Speaking of walks...this morning I was noticing something & thought it was funny. When my bullies go on walks, they tend to like to walk on concrete (curb, sidewalk, etc) more than the asphalt. I'm guessing it's more comfortable to walk on, but I just think it's funny...all 3 are like that...such picky walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment