Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Howard!!!

Ahhh my baby boy turns 2 today! 2!! 2!!! 2!!!! Yay Howie!! It's been such a fun, crazy & educational 2 years! I still remember getting the email from Sandy saying, "I have a boy for you!" Then a few weeks later, going to see "Howie"...not knowing which of the two boys Howie would be! It was love at first site for us of course!

Now, here we are 2 years later...with 3 bulldogs!! Ahh how things change, but I couldn't imagine any different!

I know 2 isn't that large of a number, but it means so much to us because we never got to celebrate Ollie's 2nd birthday...so while I didn't dwell on it the last few months, it was in the back of my head. I'm so grateful for my Howie, he really has helped heal my heart.

Howie had a super fun birthday dinner! Notice it's one-half of a McDonald's hamburger this time! We learned with Doc's birthday dinner in July that well...McDonald's doesn't sit well w/my bullies...so I figured we could keep the same tradition, but incorporate their food & green beans too!Of course they absolutely LOVED the new concept of birthday dinner! Howie was very excited to see what was on the menu tonight!
After dinner meant PRESENTS!! Howie got some stuffed balls & a stuffed monkey, along with some nylabone chewy keys...I believe they were his favorite toy as a puppy...let's face it, he'll always be my puppy & he still likes to chew so I'm sure they'll be a big hit!
"Oooh yummy!! Momma got Howie 3 bones...I sure hope he shares....1 for Howie, 1 for Doc, & 1 for Vivi!! I can hardly wait!!"
"Doc take a look at the HAUL Howie made for his birthday! I bet he'll share all this stuff with us! He's nice like that!"

"Happy birthday to our favvvvvvvorite brother!! Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!"

"Check 'em out from this angle Doc!! They're awesome toys!"

"All I really want is this bone...right here...."

"Oooh Momma & Daddy! You gots me so much stuff! I must have been a good boy! Thank you so much! I think I WILL share with Doc & Vivi!!"

3 comments:

  1. The very happiest birthday Howie!
    You could not have picked a better Mommy and Daddy (and brother and sister).

    Love the Girls and Phin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Howie!!!! You're a big boy now!! I loved all your b-day pictures...especially you in your jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and think that's a FANTASTIC photo of Howie at the beginning of your post....so handsome!

    ReplyDelete