Saturday, September 19, 2009

We're baaaack!!

Ok, let me just say, I truly did have every good intention to keep up with the blog, but the mouse got the better of me! Mickey Mouse that is. Yep! Returned on Wednesday from 10 magical days at Disney World & while I did have internet access & I tried to update the photo of the day on the site, it was a bit difficult at times. But now, we're slowly getting back to reality (ugg...work on Monday!!) & will be back on track for more blog & site updates.

Our laptop's monitor decided to die the day before we were leaving on our trip....not a big deal really, however, it did cause some issues when wanting to update the ipods & check-in online. I did get creative & connected the old PC monitor we still had to the laptop & VIOLA!! It works! However, it's quite comical to be sitting w/a laptop & using a huge old monitor...but again, it works. I actually kinda forgot about the dead laptop until yesterday so I have been dreading downloading all the (700+) photos I took because I knew it wasn't going to be as easy as it once was...you know, sitting in the living room, while the TV is on, w/the bullies next to me...instead, I cleared off the kitchen table & lugged the old monitor upstairs & am now listening to the bullies snore in the next room while downloading my photos!! Ha!!

Bullies did great while we were gone. Trip was magical of course. Have unpacked, & most of the laundry is done. Oh & went to the Bully Carnival today. Lots going on, but all is well. More details on the bullies & what we did to prep for the trip (re: the bullies) later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment