Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bully Carnival

How fun it was on Saturday!! All 3 bullies came to (finally) get micro chipped & then Vivi stayed with me as the model for the "Pamper your Pooch" booth that I was manning. It was just a both of human items you can use on your dog for grooming. I wasn't doing any grooming of course, but just showing the products.

I haven't heard the official numbers, but it looked like we had quite a good turnout with both bullies & non-bullies. It was a beautiful day for a bully carnival that's for sure!!

Vivi met one of her half-brothers, Kingston. Isn't he cute? He's a Hemi baby too! He turned 9 months on Saturday & he's much bigger than Vivi already. He's going to be quite a handsome & big bully I think!They played for quite some time & had so much fun! He was such a sweetie!
Between playing with Kingston & being my model, Vivi was very tired!! Poor bully!!
I will post more photos of the carnival on the photos section of the site later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment