Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know, I know...I've been MIA...

It feels that way to me too when it comes to the blog....this has been me...for the last 2 weeks....

I got it bad...you know, the Twilight saga!! My goodness...by the time you read this, I will have finished the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. I started the first book while in Disney & I really, really liked it. Finished it the day after we got home & that night (at 9pm mind you) I HAD to go get the 2nd book & so on & so on & so on...

I haven't read like this in years...so sorry it's not normal for me to ignore the blog, but it's quite nice to have such good books to read...and I do anticipate back to normal blog posts in the upcoming days when I'm going through my Twilight (ok, let's be honest) my Edward withdrawl. It's gonna be painful, but I know that I can always just start all over again!

1 comment: