Saturday, October 10, 2009

So this is what I miss while I'm at work!?

On Thursday I was a part of a "H1N1 test" at work to see if we would bog down the system if many people were working from home at the same time. They were testing in the event that the actual H1N1 epidemic were to hit the office, COULD we still work from home...answer, I think so...my test was a success anyway!


Since I was home, I had the luxury of seeing what the bullies do while I'm at work. So after they have breakfast & are up for the day, they play for about an hour & then it's naptime. How fun to be working w/my bullies snoring right next to me!


After naptime, which seems to last longer for Doc (who moves to our bed), it's playtime again. Howie has taken to play "Take the Bones Out". All of their bones are in a basket, he will take about 5 out one-by-one (soooo cute) & realize that it wasn't THE bone he wanted. Then he'll eventually knock over the whole basket, which will cause Vivi & him to scatter about for a second, then they'll head over & start going through the rest of the bones (which are now out of the basket).


This is the end result...bones & toys everywhere!!
Here, Howie & Vivi have to search out where they left their favorites!It was very fun to see their daytime rituals!

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping, bones and Momma...what a good day to be a bully! Stay healthy...wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Replace the bones with toys and you know what my house looks like!

    ReplyDelete