Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wow! What a weekend!

I know it's already Tuesday night, but that just goes to prove what a crazy weekend we had. It started on Saturday where I ran my very first ever 5K!! I ran a real race...where I got a number & a time & even a t-shirt for finishing!! Time wasn't the greatest compared to others, but I'm not racing against others, I'm only racing against myself & I ran much better on Saturday than I did earlier in the week! Yay!


Sunday was the St Paul/Minneapolis Bulldog Club's meeting & Halloween Party! I decided to take both Vivi & Doc to the party. Howie got to go last year & he was VERY, VERY sad when I left with the other two bullies & I felt bad...but I brought him home treats so he was happy.

Doc & Vivi did really well at the meeting, which is what I was expecting of course, but you never know with all the excitement of the other bullies & people that were there! I was debating on their costumes...Should they be Snow White & the 1 Dwarf (Doc would play Doc of course)?? Or should I have a couple of bananas? It was a hard decision...but I finally decided on bananas & I'm glad I did because they won "Most Creative Costume!"

Just wait until all 3 go out Treat or Treating (let's face it...there will be no tricks w/them...they'll get the treats no matter what!)!! They will for sure be a hit!

1 comment:

  1. They were the best looking banana's I'd ever seen! It was a crazy fun time! Mary & Apple

    ReplyDelete