Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays with Bully Friends Day 7

Merry Christmas Eve Everybully!!  Today, as we finish wrapping presents (or our shopping), head to mass, or perhaps go to work...let's remember it's the season of giving...so I give you, my readers, the following photos to make your Christmas Eve even bullier!!  Hahahaha...I'm so generous this holiday season aren't I??

Meet Stella & Otis!  If these two don't get you in the holiday spirit, nothing will!
Here is the cutest present under the tree!  Baby Stella!!
And here is Otis...I just don't know if words can do this photo justice!  :0)
What's Christmas Eve without Santa??

Thanks to BullyMomma Kim for sending in these photos & getting all of us in the holiday spirit!!!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha...I love that Santa got on the floor with Otis and Stella!!! Such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog in the wreathe is too much. He looks almost regal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bully in a box brings a tear to my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, a bully present would be the best! Stella and Otis are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete