Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays with Bully Friends Day 9

We say goodbye to 2010 on a sweet note!  Today's Festive Friends are the sweet sisters we met a few weeks ago, Bella & Greta!  This was one of the first photos I received, but when I saw it I knew it had to be for today.
If this doesn't say Peace on Earth, I don't know what does!
Thanks again to bullymomma Ann for sharing her girls with us!

Thanks to all those who sent in photos for the Festive Friends 2010!!  I really appreciate all of you reading my little blog & am lucky to be able to share my bully stories & photos with you!

Enjoy the rest of 2010 everybully & I'll see you next year!!  (hahahaha, yep, funny in 2nd grade & still funny today!)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW, love that picture...thanks to you and Ann for sharing. :0)))

    ReplyDelete