Thursday, February 4, 2010

So.....what do you think????

As you may have seen the last couple days I've been changing the look of the blog & site. I had the Blue Line Art Department (Thanks Keith!!) hard at work & I'm THRILLED with the amazing new logo for both the blog & the site!! I went with a gray background on the site rather than the tan & blue I had because the blues clashed a bit...so fun to change things up...especially when they work out!!

Does anyone remember this photo I used to have as the "logo" on the site originally?
Baby Howie's feet...this photo was used the front of his birth announcement!  Yep, that's how much of a dork I am...he & Ollie both got birth announcements!  Poor Vivi didn't, she just got stuck on the Christmas card a week after we got her (oh the things I could have done w/having a GIRL bully announcement)...and Doc...well, he was almost 2 when we got him, so the thought of a birth announcement didn't really cross my mind.

Well anyway, I know not everyone's taste is the same as mine, but I hope you all like it as much as me!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look Jen! Great logo too! Aww...love those baby feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new logo! So cool!! Oh, and Doc's picture on your homepage is awesome, too! I don't think he needs Chapstick as much as he needs help getting his tongue unstuck off the couch. ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT ALL! Was it difficult to add the logo to the blog site...might have to look at that for something fun with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new logo and look Jen...Good job!!

    ReplyDelete