Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just like a frog...a bullfrog that is!

Picture this, I'm on the couch in my normal spot working on the laptop in front of me.  Howie is cuddled to my left & Vivi is cuddled on TOP of Howie, also to my left but more elevated, Doc is cuddled in on my right...I'm a bully sandwich!!  Very much a mirror image of this (& Doc was there I promise):

Ok, so I'm working on a client's reservation & on hold with Disney so I have their paperwork in front of me on my lap.  Vivi decides it's time to take her hourly mid-nap wake up/yawn.  So she yawns (did you just now reading this?  I did...) & you've all seen her tongue right?  It's LONG!  Like oddly long!  So she yawns & stretches out her tongue like dogs do:
Just then, her oddly long, wet tongue catches the paperwork that I have on my lap!  And it sticks there, to the underneath part of her tongue...so as she's pulling her tongue back into her mouth at the end of her yawn, the piece of paper is following her tongue back toward her mouth & she either doesn't care (she probably thought..."oooh it's white!  I'll eat it!") or doesn't notice!  All I kept thinking was "she's like a frog..haha a bullfrog!"  (Sometimes I really crack myself up!)

I was trying hard not to laugh, beacause I was on the phone, but I did let a chuckle or two out...I mean, how could I not?!  When I finally stopped silent giggling, I went to take the piece of paper off her tongue & it was really stuck there...like w/drool glue or something!  I didn't want to give her a papercut, so I carefully pried it off...and she just sat there like, "are you done now, I must go back to my nap." 

Gee sorry Miss Frogger...err I mean Viv!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vivi, you are so silly! Apple needs some more lessons with the tongue...cuz you rule with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he. We can totally relate. Once Sherbert popped her head up in the car with a receipt stuck to one jowl. She had no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...Vivi you are certainly something else-just to funny!!

    ReplyDelete