Sunday, January 31, 2010

Italian Bulldogs

So yesterday I decided it was high time I get us back into the world of the living & went to the grocery store!  I don't mind doing the shopping, it's the putting away that I hate, but the bullies helped me when I got home...they're so thoughtful.

Since I stocked us up on all sorts of goodies (like Cap'n Crunch Berries & baby Diet Cokes), I thought well, I might as well make me something for dinner.  Steve was working & most nights he works I just have cereal...totally fine by me.  It's yummy, it has milk (which I otherwise avoid at all costs) & it's easy to make & clean up after!!  But tonight, I apparently had a bee in my bonnet & made spaghetti w/meat sauce AND cupcakes!!

Sure there were LOTS of leftovers, but guess who got their first taste of spaghetti sauce?!

Ha!  Do you see it still on her face?!  Hahaha!!  They all loved it & made a total mess...then proceeded to sleep the rest of the night!  Must have been some good stuff huh?!

1 comment:

  1. that's what a call "carb coma" same thing happens to me..haha

    ReplyDelete