Monday, November 9, 2009

Looking for the recent Bully Life Lessons?

I've had some of you comment on the Bully Life Lessons I had been updating the Photo of the Day/home page of the site.  Due to popular demand...ok, really because this way I'll have them saved somewhere, I've decided to add them here.  This way you can go back & look at them if interested.  However, because they weren't originally done in here, I have to recreate them.  I have done Lessons 2-5...1 and 6 will require some extra work that I just don't have in me tonight.

**updated...Bully Life Lesson #6 is now here**
**updated...Bully Life Lesson #1 is now here**

Bully Life Lesson #1
Bully Life Lesson #2
Bully Life Lesson #3
Bully Life Lesson #4
Bully Life Lesson #5
Bully Life Lesson #6
Bully Life Lesson #7

I'm sure #8 will be coming sometime this week.

1 comment:

  1. Good Good Good-We missed 5 and 6 somehow.

    Thanks for the lesson!

    -Mimi, Rosie, Violet and Phin

    ReplyDelete