Saturday, November 14, 2009

Make a list & check it twice! Wouldn't one of these be nice?



With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I'm sure a lot of us are thinking of the plan of attack for the big sales on Black Friday & the gift lists that we'll be checking off!  I'm sure there will be some people that are just too hard to buy for.  Or someone that you would like to get them something a little more unique or personal.  Well, I just happen to have an idea for some of you! 

I'm guessing many of you who read this blog either enjoy dogs (maybe even bulldogs in particular) or know someone who does.  So with that thought in mind, what about getting that special (bull)dog lover in your life...or better yet...yourself something that is unique & personal?!

Hmmm...something from the talented hands of Betsy perhaps?  I happen to own a few of her items & I just love them!  Betsy is very talented & her items are of the highest quality!  Below are just a few of the items Betsy can do!  (More items can be found here.)  Take a look!  I bet you'll find something for someone on your list (or you!)!

If you have any questions for Betsy or to place an order, please email her & please let her know that Jen sent you!  (I just want her to know that people actually read my blog! hahaha!)
Happy shopping!




















No comments:

Post a Comment