Sunday, November 8, 2009

A very productive weekend!

What a beautiful & very warm weekend we had! It was over 60 both days & of course I was thrilled!! While Saturday was spent w/friends during the day & my bullies at night..it was bath night, Sunday was spent mostly outside!


Steve had the unlucky job of cleaning out the gutters & had some help with the yard work he did!

I took advantage of the weather by cleaning the windows (both inside & out), cut bully nails with Steve's help, & then when Steve went to work I cleaned a bit inside & then went to the grocery store.

I, too, had some help putting the groceries away. Thanks guys!

Overall, a very fun & productive weekend! I love it when that happens! Hope all of your weekends were fun &/or productive too!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was great weather and a very productive time! Other than eating out with and playing at the park with the kids, I tackled a couple of jobs in the house...but not nearly as productive as you guys! Hopefully this week will be a little more productive! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete