Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why no posts?

I know it's been more than a few days since my last post.  I was busy with a project at work that consisted of data entry for 20+ hours, so to be honest w/you, when I got home, the last thing I felt like doing was anything w/the computer.  So now the project is over (thank goodness), I've updated the Photo of the Day & now attempting a blog post.  Problem is...I don't know that I have much to blog about today...

Vivi's lumps have turned into small scabs which I hope continue to go away this week since we have another show this upcoming weekend!  (Yay!)  Oh & super fun fact about this show...we show LATE!!  I couldn't believe it!  Bulldogs usually ALWAYS show by 9am, but Saturday we're at 1PM and Sunday we're at 1045!!  Woo hoo!  I'm excited because I'm driving each day & now won't have to get up at 4am!!  Yipppee!!

Howie's ears seem to have taken a beating due to the colder weather.  Poor thing, I just cleaned them earlier this week & noticed today they needed to be done again.  He allowed me to put some medication in them today & will continue that for the next couple days hoping to nip any kind of infection in the bud.

Today was my day to sleep in (Thanks Steve!) & Doc got to climb into bed w/me for a few hours this morning!  He's such a cuddler on the couch, one would think he'd be the same in the bed...but he's not.  Instead he just wants to lay wherever he wants to lay & it's now HIS bed & bedding, not yours!  He's funny!

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving & an awesome upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment