Thursday, December 10, 2009

"I'm not happy momma!"

Yesterday I fought the winter elements & brought Vivian to the vet for her annual vaccines & check up. She, like my other bullies, doesn't mind going to the vet at all...probably because all the staff at Inver Grove Heights Animal Hospital is so nice and they ALL hand out treats like they're going out of style!

Good news Vivi is a very healthy bully! Bad news Vivi's lumps aren't hives...it's a staph infection! Poor thing! So they gave us antibiotics for THREE weeks!! That's how long she's has the lumps!! I feel bad that I didn't bring her in sooner.

Since we were there, I had them give Vivi her bordetella vaccine as it was due next month & having it done while we were aleady there will save us a trip! For those that don't know, bordetella is usually given nasally...Vivi was not pleased with this at all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment