Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yay! Christmas cards have arrived!!!

I ordered cards last week from Zazzle & was sooo happy when I got home yesterday to find my two boxes had arrived a day early!!  Yay!!  I opened one box and was a little upset with how the cards were folded...a bit unaligned if you ask me...but fixable.  I decided to look in the other box to see how they looked & found this:



Pretty unique bulldog right?! 

At first I just saw the white edges & was like...OH NO THESE ARE WORSE...but then I realized that these weren't my photos...let alone my order...or my cards!!  OHMYGODTHESEAREN'TMYCARDS!!

Who's are they?  Still unknown, they signed their cards with only their first names.  But my card did include my website address (on the back, so it's not too tacky), so I'm hoping that if my cards were sent to these people...or anyone...maybe they'll find this & we can set up an exchange?  LOL

So if you happen to recognize this little girl, let me know...I have 50 of her Christmas cards at my house!

I do have to add that Zazzle has great customer service & once I sent them proof that these were not my cards (a photo via email), they said they would re-print my order & have it sent 1 day for free...it's all good though, I signed them "Happy Holidays" just in case they were going to be here later than Christmas anyway!  Good thinkin' huh?

1 comment: