Friday, December 4, 2009

To Show or not to show...

That IS the question I've been facing all week. Vivi's lumps are still hanging around. They are better than they were, but the scabs are still there & that's what is making her "lumpy" still.

I continue to put vitamin E oil on them, but you can still see them. I did give her another oatmeal bath on Monday hoping it would work its miracle magic again, but it didn't. So now I have to decide if I should bathe her tonight like I normally would for a show or if that would cause even more irritation.

She doesn't look horrible, but she does still look lumpy. I just want her to look her best of course. Well I'll keep you posted! Wish us luck!!

Hmmm..You think the judge would mind if I kept her coat on her in the ring? She's certainly stylin' in this thing!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow. See the link below for more info.


    #beating
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete