Sunday, December 13, 2009

What a fun weekend!!

I took the day off on Friday because it was my birthday...age will not be disclosed...unless you think I'm 28, then yes!  You are correct!  I'm 28!!  Guessing anything over 30, please keep to yourself!  I don't want you to go over what I really am cuz then I'll be sad, I mean Steve called me a cougar all weekend, isn't that enough to be sad about?!...but sorry, I digress...back to the weekend report:

So I took my birthday (December 11th for those keeping track) off & Steve did too!  We went to see a movie, New Moon of the Twilight Series...I had already seen it, but wanted to see it again & I'm happy to report Steve is still "Team Edward"!  LOL!!  After the movie, we went out to dinner & then he had gotten me cake & had it decorated!  Check out the paw print!



One of my gifts that the bullies loved the most was flowers my parents sent!  Aren't they pretty?








But Vivi's favorite was the cake for sure!  Look at her eyes longing at the chocolately goodness!



The rest of the weekend continued the birthday bash (kidding) with more movies, dinners & even a breakfast!  But Sunday brought on the most fun for the bullies!!  It was Photo Shoot Sunday!!  Unfortunately, we didn't get to go see Santa at the Mall of America, but since Christmas cards will need to be sent out soon, I needed to get a photo done!

So I set up the "studio"...aka a background (usually a sheet, this time a festive plaid blanket) on the deck.  Since it was rather cold, I knew I was pushing it, but I did end up getting a few good shots to use.  I won't give away too much, but here's a little spoiler for you!


When I receive the cards, I'll be sure to scan it to show you all!  It's pretty funny if I do say so myself!!

Hope you all had a great weekend & a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment