Saturday, April 17, 2010

Oh Boy! A Sleepover!!

After our way early morning, momma drove us to a show in a whole other state!! Exotic Wisconsin!!! I don't know where it is exactly, but momma said it was a very pretty drive!!

At the show I know I did great! I got a ribbon to match momma's outfit! It was yellow. Isn't it important to match?! Momma said she'd rather clash with a blue ribbon...maybe tomorrow?!

After the show momma surprised me with a SLEEPOVER at a hotel! She said this way we don't have to get up as early as today cuz the hotel is right down the street from the show!

Here I am at the hotel! I don't want to get out of my kennel tho. Guess I miss my brofers.

I have another show in the morning! Hopefully I can steal momma's phone from her again & tell you how I do!
Love-
Vivi






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Vivi...wish i could watch again tomorrow. I can't...but will be cheering you on in Minnesota!

    PS You looked wonderful today...blue should have been your color. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! Good luck

    ReplyDelete