Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh this week is gonna be hard...

I'm sure after 3 years it should get easier, but it's like I instinctively know.  Like something isn't right in the world, something is missing.  This week, the site will be both happy & sad as I fully intend to finally write about Ollie's cancer & most importantly (& emotionally) post the photos.

I hope to do this to help someone in the future who may be going through the same thing.  As I'm sure you guessed by now, I documented his cancer growth with photos as best I could.  It was a good visual to give to the numerous vets we saw over the course of 2 months.  It's a devastating reminder of how much he changed in just those few short months.

So I apologize in advance for some sad posts/photos in the coming days.  But I promise to also offset with more happy posts & photos than sad...afterall, he was a happy bully boy 'til the very end.


2 comments:

  1. Aww, Jen. I'm sure this is really hard for you. (Sniff.) Ollie looked like such a happy bully that brought you all a lot of happiness. Thanks for sharing your story with him. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying bulldogs for Ollie. :(

    ReplyDelete